Born in the small town of Grassano, located in southern Italy,
Marina moved to Rome where she also graduated in Cultural Anthropology and where she still lives today.
Photography comes into her life as a strong passion and as a medium with strong ethno-anthropological connotations.
She began her training in Photographic Reportage in 2011 at the Collective WSP.
Focus has always been the need to talk about others to tell a part of themselves and to create, through multiple and plurals stories, an interaction of experiences and practices that otherwise will remain in the shadows for destinations and difficult contingencies.
- 2015 Honorable mention (Amateur) IPA International photography awards;
- 2014 Honorable mention (Amateur) IPA International photography awards;
- 2014 Px3 Gold Medal;
- 2014 Sony World Photography Awards: Commended in the People category in the Open Competition;
- 2013 Nomination Oasis photo contest;
Photos exhibitions and publications
- 2015 Erodoto 108, n.13 Photo Reportage Semu tutti devoti tutti?;
- 2015 Book. Erodoto 108, Casalta Editions, Tricarico, Prometeo e Carnevale;